Need help with a particular software?
All student assistants at the Creative Media Studio are familiar with specific software often pertaining to their major. You can book a 15 minute time slot to get one-on-one software help via Zoom with one of our student assistants! See below to find out what expertise help is available and by who:
- Expert: Logic Pro, ProTools, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro
- Intermediate: Lightroom
- Major: Linguistics
- Expert: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, TinkerCAD
- Intermediate: Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro
- Major: TV Production
- Expert: Illustrator, Indesign, Lightroom
- Intermediate: Photoshop, IntelliJ IDEA
- Major: Computer Science
- Expert: AutoCAD, MATLAB, Solidworks
- Intermediate: VBA
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Expert: After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
- Intermediate: Final Cut Pro, Illustrator, Lightroom, Logic Pro
- Major: Film Production
To book a Zoom one-on-one software help meeting, find a timeslot with the student assistant who is knowledgable in the topic or software you need help with. Once booked, the Creatie Media Studio will review and approve your appointment and we will send you additional Zoom meeting information. Approval may take up to 1 business day.
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advanced. Click "Next Available" to see the next open time slot!